Wednesday 6 April 2016

Pay Day


  My kids are always asking me when is payday. It seems every time they ask me for something I say I have no money and to ask me on payday. Guess what today is? Let the requests begin.

  Alex has already asked for two video games. Neither of which he will get. After all there are the infamous book reports still to be completed. I do believe I've said he could get one when they were finished. All of them.

  Riley wants more things from the dollar store than you can imagine. None of which he is getting either. His room is filed with odds and ends crap as it is.

  Maybe, just maybe, there will be some "extra cash" this time. Of course there are still bills to be paid. Groceries to buy. Hmmm maybe there won't.

  A girl can always dream!

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...