Friday 8 April 2016

Hilary


  I saw an interview with Hilary Clinton today and I wonder how anyone can say she isn't "presidential". She has more experience than most candidates. Certainly more than Donald Trump. She comes across as sincere and really I found her very trust worthy. But the press does give her a harder time than other candidates.

  Is it because she is a woman? I think so. But she also takes a lot of criticism from other women. She took so much flack for staying with her husband after his affair. As if anyone has a say in anyone else's marriage. She probably would have taken as much had she left.

  She knows about the world and it's issues. Years of dealing with the Putin's, Harper's, and Blair's of the world, makes her a force to be reckoned with in my opinion. How often does that happen? A candidate with experience.

  Another big question is whether the U.S. is ready for a female president. How is that even a question? Does a person's gender matter when it comes to running a country? A business? A household? Of course it doesn't! Or at least it shouldn't. To quote our PM....."because it's 2016".

  Like every other democratic election in the world I say vote. People fought and died for you to vote. Just do it. 

  Ang

  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...