Friday 8 April 2016

My Favorites


  We all have our favorites. TV shows. Movies. Singers and actors. Favorite aunts, teachers and designers. Vacation spots, food and purses. Even shampoo and laundry detergent. Things that make us happy just by being in our lives.

   Now I'm not saying if you have to use a different shampoo it will ruin your day. No but if you are having a crappy day maybe The Birdcage will change your mood and make everything better after a good laugh. Just maybe.

  A Coach purse or a Michael Kors watch makes me smile. As does lobster in the shell on the beach in PEI. And if there is some Celtic music playing in the background all the better.

  I can't seem to pass by an episode of MASH. And no matter which part of the movie it's at, I'm always going to finish watching The Shawshank Redemption. Even if it's only a few minutes. I believe there is no such thing as too much Lord of the Rings either.

  Surround yourself with your favorite things. Use the "good" dishes. Drink the wine and eat the desert. Fill your life and your home with the things that make you happy.

  But most importantly, fill your life with your favorite people. Keep them close. Talk to them. Laugh with them. Be with them. 

  Now how do I get James Spader to hang out with me?

  Ang

  

  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...