Tuesday 5 April 2016

Zzzzzzzz


  Not for the first time, last night Alex was mad at me. Very mad. The "I'm never speaking to you again" mad. While it lasted it was awful. But it will happen again and again I'm sure over the next few years. Ask anyone the teenage years are a challenge.

  But for the first time ever I was exhausted. Physically exhausted. The proverbial stuffing was kicked out of me. Strange how fighting with someone you love will do that to you.

  As long as we keep talking....or shouting....it will be ok. Just like the old saying "It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright it's not the end."

  Let's hope they were right!

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...