Tuesday 5 April 2016

PVR


   Sunday afternoon I was looking for a tv show to watch when I noticed that the PVR was 67% full.  Do you have any idea how many shows that is? And I say shows because there are no movies recorded. Scary.

  There are 132 episodes of Coronation Street! I guess I'm quite far behind. At least they are only half hour shows. That's what I tell myself. But the math doesn't lie. It's 61 hours of watching to "catch up". I better get used to be being behind.

  I also found 28 episodes of Death In Paradise. It's a great show. The only problem is I've seen the first two seasons and have no idea where to begin watching the new ones. 

  I'm going to take this as a good sign. We aren't sitting around watching television. We are out living our lives. Being active and involved. That's a positive thing.

  But the next rainy day.....it's a Corrie marathon!

  Ang



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...