Wednesday 7 October 2015

My Beloved Rick



  Rick Mercer is Canada's Jon Stewart. He's funny, smart, very political and is willing to try anything...once. And personally I think cuter than Mr. Stewart.

  Last night was the start of season 13! Of course this being an election year politics was the main focus. I feel bad for Rick sometimes. If something juicy happens politically in the summer he doesn't get a  chance to "rant" about it. But look out because he has one more show to express his opinions about the leaders. I can't wait. 

  What I love love love the most about Rick, is his unwavering dedication to getting the 18-25 year olds to vote. He's got it right. They could change this country. Twenty minutes out of their day. Not much to ask. My fingers are crossed that they listen.

  If you have a free half hour today, watch the show. You'll be entertained and informed all at the same time. Make it your Tuesday night routine. The Justin Trudeau escalator skit alone is worth it.

  Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...