Monday 23 November 2015

WTH???



  Sometimes in life you just shake your head, roll your eyes and say "What the hell???". Everyday though I'm doing it more and more. For example today I read that Kim Kardashian wants a "push present" when she gives birth next month! Apparently she got $65K worth of diamond bracelets for the first child. Ummmm my push present was a baby. WTH?

  A protester at a Donald Trump rally in Alabama was allegedly kicked and punched by Trump supporters. Trumps response? He said the protester was "so obnoxious and so loud" that "maybe he should have been roughed up." WTH?

  Angelina Jolie said "I actually love being in menopause". Ever heard any one say that? I haven't. And doubt I ever will! WTH?

  Ok these are all "celebrities". They aren't like the rest of us. The Kardashian clan have built an empire on nothing. They don't sing or dance. They can't act. I'm not sure I know anyone who is a fan and yet everything they do is front line news. Not just on the gossip shows either. I'm talking mainstream news.

  People go crazy over the tiniest slight. A British woman argued with her server over a steak to the point where the police were called. The reason for the uproar? Her steak came well done when she ordered it medium. That's a valid reason right? Of course not. WTH?

  Another woman threw punches at her waitress because she was told the $4 all-you-can-eat pancake deal couldn't be shared by the entire table. The police were called and she was charged with property damage and assault. WTH?

  You would think with all the craziness and fear in the world today we would be hearing "real" news. The things that have an impact on our lives. But I guess those things don't sell magazines or get hits on a news channels website. 

  That's the biggest WTH of all.

  Ang

** just a little side note...I had two c-sections so I guess technically I wouldn't qualify for a "push present" anyway**

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Too Cheap To Be True Answered

 A few months ago I wrote about a Carnival cruise we had booked that was so cheap it was Too Cheap To Be True. I meant to come right home an...